The SPSP Fellowship Committee is currently
accepting nominations for APA Division 8 Fellows who are currently Fellows in another APA division.
To be considered as a Division 8 Fellow, you must:
- Have a doctoral degree.
- Be an APA Division 8 member in good standing.
- Be a current Fellow of another APA division.
- Have five years of postdoctoral experience.
- Have made an extraordinary and distinctive contribution to the science of Personality and Social Psychology. Criteria that will be considered include scientific contributions, service to the field, and awards and recognition:
- Scientific Contributions: The committee will consider a candidate’s publication record (e.g., peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, books, and edited volumes) and the impact of the candidate’s work on the field (e.g., citation counts, transformative or highly generative works, influence on public policy, extraordinary performance in student supervision).
- Service to the Field: The committee will consider service contributions to professional organizations, scientific conferences, grant panels, journal editorial boards, task-forces, outreach activities, scientific blogs, contributions to academic centers or consortia, etc.
- Awards & Recognitions: As additional evidence for scientific impact and service to the field, the committee may consider previous awards and recognitions for research and service.
More information is available at http://spsp.org/membership/fellows
Contact Jennifer Bosson (email@example.com) or Brannan Meyers (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any additional questions.